One Audubon is a 60,000 sq. ft. Commercial Property
One Audubon is a 60,000 sq. ft. commercial property that rises from the intersection of Audubon and State St. at the edge of the Whitney – Audubon Arts District in downtown New Haven. Situated within walking distance of the art museums and restaurants along Whitney Avenue and Audubon St, as well as the wide range of restaurants along the State Street corridor. The building exterior consists of a red granite facade and black glass curtain walls, striking an elegant balance with the surrounding architecture.
- Attached covered parking for all tenants
- Lobby Security Guard: Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 7 PM
- Directly adjacent to the on/off access ramps for I-91 and I-95
- Blocks from Yale University
- Walking distance to Metro North/Shoreline East New Haven State St. Station
- Cast Iron Chef Chop House and Oyster Bar on-site.